Speed up Openoffice.org
Do you like Openoffice.org? WIsh that it would load and do things faster? I have discovered a great way to speed up Openoffice.org. This procedure was taken from the www.zolved.com website. Click here to go there.
Lets get to work, shall we.
- Open any Openoffice.org application.
- Go to Tools--->Options
- Under Openoffice.org select Memory
- Use the following settings
- Graphics cache
- Use for Openoffice.org = 128MB
- Memory per object = 20.0MB
- Cache for inserted objects
- Uncheck Openoffice.org Quickstarter
- Click on the Java section and uncheck Use a Java runtime environment
- Select OK
- Restart Openoffice and feel the new speed